Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tips for new bloggers

As this semester comes to a close, I have realized, by making this blog, that it is not that hard to keep a journal. Even though I wrote about football, there were so many other things that I could have easily wrote about.  A couple tips for new bloggers would be to keep an open mind when sharing information. Don't be too scared to say what you want to say. Show your personality and don't fear that people will make fun of what you say. If you want to say something and don't because you are scared of being judged, then will end up being fake in your blog and it will show. A fake blogger doesn't get people near as interested in their material because it is not from the heart.

Life is about to take a new turn for me as I graduate in a couple of weeks and I hope I will have many experiences to share on my blog as I take a new turn in life.

Thank you Dr. Nichol's for everything you have taught me this semster and to everyone else, happy blogging!

GO POKES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment