NCAA football week one has already got me fired up.
Let me introduce. My name is Amanda Brown and I'm a senior at Oklahoma State University. I love football. Therefore, my blog will probably be, for the most part, about football. No, i'm not a tom-boy. lol.
Let me start off by saying that OSU kicked major booty last Saturday against Washington State. I'm proud of my team. I hope we play like that the rest of the season. Playing Washington State was like playing a highschool team; so I feel like that was a warm up. We need to keep the fire in us.
Second of all, OU has got to be the most OVER RATED school in the country. They struggled to beat Utah State and they only dropped one spot to No. 8 on the USA Today poll. C'mon, really??? They DO NOT deserve that much credit. Actually, they should not have been in the top 10 starting off in the first place.
Moving on.
I'm proud of USC with their win against Hawaii. Oh, I'm also proud of the Georgia Bulldogs for scoring 55 points, even though they were also playing a weisle team, Louisiana Lafayette. OSU opened against the Bulldogs last season and they struggled. Needless to say they did not beat us, but this year is looking up for them. Let's see, Iowa played well against Eastern Illinois scoring 37 points on them. Eastern Illinois came out of that battlefield with one touchdown.
I can't wait for this weekend when OSU plays the big ole bully Troy...haha (this should be an easy win too).
GO POKES!
I'm glad we KILLED against Washington State.. too bad we looked like CRAP against Troy! haha I like the BLOOOGGG!
ReplyDelete