Monday, September 13, 2010

Really OSU??


First off, I am not satisfied what so ever with the way we performed on Saturday against Troy.  I realize Troy has some great athletes, but we should have beat them by more than three lousy points!!  Apparently some of the guys had butter fingers.  I was clinching my teeth when we had one minute to go and everything was in our favor, when we fumbled the ball.  At that point I thought we were done.  But what do ya know? Troy realized how pissed I would have been if they could have ran the ball.  Instead they decided to give us the ball back with a fumble! Ha. That whole game was just a sh!t show.

Iowa kicked booty. End of story.

OU...umm WOW. Is that even the same team that played against Utah State?? I think a whole new team showed up on Saturday!! (sucks though, I really wanted them to lose.)

Texas beat Wyoming. Did anyone think they wouldn't? Me either.

Kansas beat Georgia Tech by three points. I'm in shock that they won.

Well, Georgia AND Georgia Tech dropped out of the USA Today top 25 and OU is number 9.  OSU has 55 points.  We just need a little extra push and maybe we can get to at least number 25?? lol...we'll see. Maybe we can make it happen this weekend with Tulsa.

1 comment:

  1. I was very disappointed in this game too. I love close games, but that game wasn't one that should have been close. You're right, Troy has some talent, but not enough talent for the game to be that close. I think Andrew McGee (CB) out that game due to concussion made a difference. Maybe I'm biased because I know him.. ha.

    ReplyDelete