Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's gettin good...

First of all...umm, WOW. Did you see that close game with OU and Air Force?? I was REALLLLLY cheering for the Air Force hard. It could have been the biggest upset of the week, but they failed me. It's okay. They played hard. I still got to give them an A for effort.

Well, according to the USA Today poll http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings, OKLAHOMA STATE is No. 25!!! woohoo...finally pushed ourselves up in the top 25. We just have to keep it going with a big win against Texas A&M next Thursday night! I called it that we would make it to the top 25 and nobody believed me. I said if we play hard against Tulsa and show them who their daddy is, we would most likely be no. 25; and thank you Jesus we did. Now we just have to keep going and going.

Nebraska beat Washington by 35 points. Good job.

TEXAS played Texas Tech last week and man...they had their work cut out for them, for awhile at least. I was pulling for Tech of course...but they failed me as well.

Looks like the only team who didn't fail me last week was my OSU Cowboys. I hope they come through for me again next week. Until then, I will have to focus on Alabama...after all, I'm headed to their game this weekend against Arkansas...ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment