Well, the news has created a lot of hype about Texas falling out of the Top 25 on the AP poll. Mack Brown, head coach for the Texas Long Horns, still takes pride in his team, even though they were inches away from a win.
"We had too many penalties and they were game changers," Brown said.
All I have to say to that is Colt McCoy is gone, what do you expect when you lose the one man you need on your one-man team?? They obviously are not playing as well as they should this season. I'm glad they fell out of the top 25 and aren't overrated!
Anyway, Last Thursday night was the highlight of the year so far in my opinion, when OSU and Texas A&M were head to head with a minute left in the game. I was on edge and I know everyone around me was too. I'm just so thankful we intercepted at the end for the win.
Alabama put a whippin on Florida, which really just doesn't surprise me.
This Friday, OSU goes to Louisiana-Lafayette for a good ole fashion beat down on Lafayette (I hope).
No comments:
Post a Comment