Can you believe it??? ALABAMA GOT BEAT?! What is this world coming to??? I'm in shock, and I'm very sad. This just messes up the whole AP poll...and OU is number 6???? Geez! They don't deserve it. OSU has played a lot better than they have so far, both teams are undefeated, but yet OSU can only catch a break big enough to reach number 20?? I'm just so confused right now.
The OSU game on Friday night against Louisiana Lafayette was like watching a highschool football game. It didn't really look like a college game to me anyway.
Oh here's some big news...Georgia had their first win yesterday since the first game of the season. They beat Tennesee by quite a few. Props to the Bulldogs.
Did anyone catch the Nebraska game last Thursday night? I caught part of it while I was sittin in the Chicago airport sipping a margarita. That game was such a joke. SUCH a joke.
Well I always say it's getting good, and well....the pot is definetely getting stirred. I can't wait to see what happens next weekend to shake up the polls even more.
I always root for the underdog, so this wasn't too bad of a good surprise for me.
ReplyDeleteThe competition in sport is unmatchable, and I know it's what drives these athletes to do such amazing things on the field.
They find their passion early and stick to it, and it's not easy work.
Good game to both sides.