Sunday, October 24, 2010

Till Now, I Had Forgotten What It Feels Like To Lose

It felt amazing being undefeated (OSU), but eventually someone's got to lose I guess. And I guess it was just our time.  Nebraska played too well in the second half and got too far ahead for OSU to win.  It was a sad day in Cowboy Country, but that is okay.  OSU will rise again and recover from this I am sure!

OU got beat too!!! THAT makes me feel a lot better!!!  I knew I would have a hard time sleeping if OU won, but they didn't and that makes me a VERY happy girl. :)

Iowa State had a big come back on Saturday when they beat Texas!! That was unbelievable! Last week OU killed them. Iowa State couldn't even get a field goal last week and, then this week they went in there and just took over Texas.  I love it. I love watching the teams that I hate fall on their faces.

I hope everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Saturday was definitely a sad day in Stillwater. Not only did we end our winning streak but it also rained on our Homecoming. :) However, one good thing did happen. I can say I am now a Mizzou fan! OU can finally loose their bragging rights.

    ReplyDelete